So if you drove that Saturn....
... would hitchhikers be Moons or Asteroids?
I suppose if you got the trailer hitch option, it would be to drag along a few dozen moons.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Watch it ther buddy. My volvo kicks ass.Originally posted by Princess Peeker:
that's pretty nice, for a Volvo. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So if you drove that Saturn....
... would hitchhikers be Moons or Asteroids?
I suppose if you got the trailer hitch option, it would be to drag along a few dozen moons.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Saturn... get it? t'make me kick your ass [img]mad.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Get easy on him....lucky there is no URANUS car companyOriginally posted by Joranthalus:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Princess Peeker:
I don't get it...
I mean, I get the rings, but what's with the ugly paint?
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
OH!
is that supposed to be the surface of Saturn?
didn't catch it at first, it just looked like it was dirty. [img]redface.gif[/img]
and I'd drive a Volvo before I'd drive a VW.
yeah, well, you're drunk and canadian so that wouldn't surprise me... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 25, 2005 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Joranthalus ]</font>
That's cool as long as you're not putting on your make-up as you drive.
Nah, i'm too gay for makeup... BURN!!! Oh, wait, i've burned myself... doh!
Where you took that photo ???
I recall your area was like Arizona [img]tongue.gif[/img]
My guess is the in-law's driveway.
you recognize the car behind mine? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, that's the in-laws... they actually have trees where they live...
Bookmarks